NEBRASKA (KGFW) – The following changes will be made statewide to Directed Health Measures June 22nd:
For sports, fan attendance will no longer be limited to household members only. Capacity will go to 75% of stadium capacity. Contact team sports may begin practices and games on July 1st.
For elective surgeries, all restrictions will be removed beginning next Monday.
The following changes apply to all counties except for Hall, Hamilton, Merrick and Dakota counties. These four will go into Phase II beginning June 22nd:
Bars and Restaurants:
- 100% of rated occupancy
- Maximum of eight individuals per table
- Self-serve buffets and salad bars are prohibited. Staff must serve food to individuals
- Bar games are allowed (Pool, darts, etc.)
- Capacity will be limited to these numbers:
- Infants to 3 years old – 15 per space
- 3 year olds – 20 per space
- 4-5 year olds – 24 per space
- School-age (K-12) – 30 per space
- Indoor gatherings will be limited to 50% of rated occupancy (10,000 person limit)
- Outdoor gatherings limited to 75% of rated occupancy (10,000 person limit)
- Groups no larger than eight individuals
- Parades, carnivals, dances, street dances and beer gardens remain prohibited through Phase III.
- Parades where participants remain in their vehicles are permitted
Gyms, Health Clubs & Spas
- Limited to 75% of rated occupancy
Salons, Barber Shops and Tattoo Parlors
- 75% of rated occupancy
- Workers and patrons are still required to wear masks
- Services performed on faces are allowed but patron must put mask back on when finished.
Wedding and Funeral Receptions
- Maximum of eight individuals in a party
- Limited dances or other social events requiring guests to gather outside of their respective tables in guidance
As for Phase IV, Governor Pete Ricketts says this will increase gathering sizes but the timetable for when that would go into place is after the beginning of July.